From Europa Universalis 2 Wiki
- The official site of Paradox Interactive
- The official forum
- EU2 manual in pdf format - the manual is horribly inaccurate.
- Introductory guide to EU2 - better than the manual (also in pdf format).
- Slargos' forum
- Havard's EU2 editing Heaven - A complete guide on how to mod EU2
- Crazy Ivan's Europa Universalis 2 website - home of Agung Pasha's MyMAP mod which brings 400 new land province into the game
- Domain of Lord Ederon - utilities, downloads, galleries and other stuff.
- EU2 Patch Archive - Many different versions of the different patchs plus the patches may be had in floppy-sized chunks.
- Maps Thread - Printable EU2 maps with province numbers.
- EU2 download - Pay for and download the best game ever made.
- EU2Vic - convert EU2 games to Victoria
- EUReader - easy way to edit/look up info in a save game,
- EU2 AI Editor - easy way to manipulate with AI files (Lord Ederon),
- EU2 Map Exchange Tool - playing with maps (Lord Ederon),
- Pegasus - helpful with reviewing history logs (Lord Ederon),
- EU2 Compiled Data - everything about provinces, resources, etc. (Lord Ederon),
- EU2Spy - helpful with gathering info about the savegame (Horragoth),
- Random Leaders Generator - generates random leaders (LordBarkingsDog),
- Moctezuma's utilities
- Province Link Editor - edits links between the provinces (Tanone),
- CIA Factbook - gathers A LOT of helpful info from the savegame (Lesov),
- Eventer - lists all the events (Coder),
- Magellan - you can edit the map! (Inferis),
- Generarized screen switch - you can play EU2 in windowed mode (unknown),
- Resolution Changer - you can play EU2 in different resulution (eg. 1280x768) (unknown),
- Ever Running Patcher - makes your EU2 keep running while inactive (unknown),
- Pegasus Hexa Wizard - A tool for one-click enabling of higher resolution or windowed mode. And mybe even more... Screenshot
- Fast & Dirty Python Parser for EU2 and EU2 trade analyzer - if you know a bit about programming and not afraid of Python this would allow you to find anything you want to know, already included reports about fortresses, improvements, religion, alliances and many, many other. The separate script is trade analyzer that shows exactly what are expected incomes brought by merchant at each COT you ever sent merchant to.
- Unknown's Generalized Resolution Changer for EU2/HoI/Victoria (hosted by RELee) - You need to resize one of the existing load_????.bmp files and rename it as load_user.bmp.
- Unknown Entity Workshop for foreign visitors - has Unknown's Generalized Resolution Changer for EU2/HoI/Victoria plus windowed mode support and ever running while not in focus - follow the readme.